Doing all that you could and still not getting expected results? Did you think of redesigning your website? Don’t worry! You can do it whilst keeping your SEO safe and secured.
Migrating your website to an entirely new CMS sure takes a lot of planning and efforts, but it can be more than a necessity in most cases. However, it can be disastrous if not done with proper precautions. Accurate measures while redesigning will make the process painless. You must start by getting in touch with a renowned Digital marketing agency in Australia for the website that will guide you through the process and help you retain the strategies behind the SEO of your website. The right team, inclusive of SEO experts, Developers, Designers, Management Professionals, etc. can be formed with the assistance of a good SEO company in Australia. This should, however, be done before you bring down your old website. Keep a check on the following points to make sure you don’t lose your SEO while re-working on the design of your website-
- As a priority, you must evaluate the current status of the SEO of your entire website. It is advised to use tools like Google Analytics, Wordtracker, RavenTools, Majestic SEO, Link Research Tools, etc. to clearly understand where your website lies in terms of SEO. This analysis should be done to ascertain which SEO strategies are working in favor of your business, and which ones are hardly making a difference.
- You must strictly keep a check on the stored location of your new website. If both your websites are stored in a location that can be accessed by Google or any other search engine for crawling and indexing, it will be considered as duplication of content. Even the text elements that are necessary for migration will be penalized. Hence, it is mandatory to keep the old and new website in different locations; just as religiously both the websites must be backed up to stay away from any collapses.
- You must now use the initial insights gathered from the analysis and retain the most popular keywords to be used in the new website. The unsuccessful keywords should be replaced with the working ones to make the content look fresh and customer-oriented. Keep a close check on the quality of content that needs to be posted online. It should be useful to the customers who may browse to different channels in regard to their preference.
- Make sure that your website is mobile-friendly. Google does not prefer the websites that are not friends with mobile. To top the search engines, you must gain as much information about redesigning your website in the best way possible. This will help you prevent any errors in the new website and assure you of success at every step.
- When you are done with the designing and development of the website, you should get it tested multiple times so as to make sure that all the pages that have been redirected from the old one to the new one are correctly linked and can be navigated by the visitors without any hassle.
O2, an acclaimed organization for affordable Web Design in Australia will fulfill all your Website Development and Digital Marketing needs. The SEO experts at the Website Design will make sure that the desired strategies are implemented in the right manner and are driven towards the success of your business.